Qualification: – Diploma in Mechanical engineering with 6 years’ experience.
Job Description: -Supervise scaffolding activities pertaining to all projects. Assist Estimation department during Bidding Phase.
- Promote HSE initiatives during construction phase to keep people mobilized and safety minded (e.g. weekly site walk, anomaly system, HSE challenges, etc.)
- Ensure that the work is performed safely in compliance with our client’s HSE standards / requirements and objectives.
- Supervise all Scaffolding & Access related activities in Yard.
- Co-ordinate with production internal departments to ensure scaffolding work as per priorities & avoid rework / replication of scaffolding.
- Prepare & Monitor resource planning (Equipment, Consumables & Manpower) for Scaffolding & access related in Yard in respect to all projects.
- Plan & Monitor scaffolding material inventory.
- Troubleshoot technical problems that may affect the construction and liaise with construction / engineering team for the resolution by providing scaffolding and temporary works design schemes.
- Anticipate; propose solutions in order to scaffolding & access for construction activities.
- Analysing integrity of scaffolding and temporary works structures.
- Assist estimation by resolving their queries during bidding phase.
Job Category: Oil and Gas
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Qatar